Second floor of building 1405
Air University Teaching and Learning Center is providing access via tutor appointments and room reservations to current faculty, staff, and students. As part of this process we are complying with the CDC Guidelines to maintain the safety of our team and patrons.
- Patrons are required to wear mask when in the building and not able to maintain 6 feet distance.
- Gloves are optional.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to disinfect any surfaces used before leaving.
- Disinfectant will be provided by the TLC team member who is assisting patron to disinfect tables, computers, doorknobs, or any other surfaces touched.
- Please arrive at your scheduled reservation time only.
- Upon arrival, patrons please call 334-953-5454 for access into the building.
- Access should be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please remember to keep to your reservation time so other patrons are not inconvenienced.
- After patron’s event is completed, please exit the building unless prior arrangements have been made. There will be no unscheduled study spaces/meeting spaces available.
- Facility: Building 1405 Closed except for reservations
Please refrain from using harsh chemicals, cleaners, and alcohol to sanitize sensitive electronic items such as VR headsets and touch screens.